Hi there, fellow people of the internet!
The school year is officially back into the full swing of things… we all know what that means; Many, many exhausted days of sleep deprivation and eye bags. Even though we may feel like zombies on the inside, the 21st century has provided us with the perfect tools to mask our dull, tired faces, tricking our fellow humans into thinking we always get our full 8 hours of sleep, because we have our lives together.
When I don’t get enough sleep, my face definitely shows it. I get the typical red eyes, dark circles, and lifeless skin. Since I am often feeling very zombie-like, I put these products to use almost everyday to brighten up my appearance. I hope that they will be helpful to you as well!
- Urban Decay Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray – This spray is perfect when my skin needs a boost! It feel so refreshing to apply in the morning and also helps to reduce any redness or irritation from any acne I may have. I apply this before my moisturizer on those days where my skin needs a little extra help.
- Estee Lauder DayWear Lotion – When I’m feeling really tired, my skin needs a nice lotion to bring some life back into it. This cream is perfect for that job! It smells like cucumber perfection and leaves my skin feeling very refreshed. I highly recommend it!
- Pixi Nude Combo Eye Pencil – On those days where I am running on 2 hours of sleep and 2 gallons of coffee, my eyes always show it. To counteract the redness, I use my Pixi eyeliner along my waterline. I typically use the matte side since it is so pigmented and brightens up my eyes like magic. I also often use the shimmery side on my inner corners.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop – This highlighter is one of my all-time favorites. It is the perfect peachy shade that goes well with every skin tone. When my skin is dull, putting a highlighter on the high points of my face (my cheek bones, tip of my nose, and cupid’s bow) makes all the difference in brightening up my face. I look 10 x more awake after applying highlighter. I also use it often as an eyeshadow -it’s the perfect inner corner and brow bone highlight shade!
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – Y’all know how much I love this concealer. I can’t go a day without using it! It gives amazing coverage and never creases. It dramatically brightens up my dark circles and makes me look alive again! This product is definitely a must have and very worth the $29.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope that this post has helped you solve all your zombie problems! What products help you look awake and refreshed?
I’d love to connect with you on social media! :