I have been nominated for the Liebster Award -thank you so much, Janice! Everyone needs to go check out her amazing blog, The Simple Beginner, because you will not be disappointed. 🙂
Alrighty, onto the questions 🙂
1. Would you eat foods that are green or red?
This is a tough one… I think I’ll have to go with red, since I love apples, tomatoes, and strawberries. I’d have to give up the green foods… the red ones just have them beat.
2. Where would you like to go on an adventure?
I would LOVE to travel to Europe. I really want to go on a Harry Potter tour of London since I am such a fan of the series. (It literally WAS my childhood) The tour takes you through Diagon Alley and other amazing places associated with Harry Potter.
3. Favourite place to have some ‘me’ time?
I really love using Lush bath bombs for a nice little “at-home spa night”. Also, there’s nothing I enjoy more than sitting and watching loads of beauty Youtube videos. It’s an obsession.
4. Favourite TV show?
“THE BLACKLIST”. HANDS DOWN. I have been loving “The Blacklist” recently… so much so that I actually re-watched every episode. And I never have gotten bored. I never re-watch or re-read anything, because it just doesn’t keep my attention, so that is proof of the perfection of this show. I have been waiting for an eternity (a few long, long months) for the next season to come out and I am going through withdrawals. It’s just so suspenseful and has so many twists! Also, Sherlock is pretty darn amazing and addictive to watch.
5. What’s something daring you want to do but haven’t done it yet?
I really want to go zip lining! Also, I would like to make my own videos for Youtube- that might not sound daring, but it seems a bit scary to me! hehe
6. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
I LOVE having bacon and eggs for breakfast with a cup of iced coffee. I have been eating that every day with some of THE most delicious blackberries on the face of the planet that I’ve been getting from a local fruit stand. HEAVEN.
7. What did you enjoy in your childhood days?
I am only 16, so technically I am still experiencing my childhood, but since I’ve been little, I have always enjoyed dancing. It has been a huge part of my life and going to class and working to improve myself in dance has always been so fun for me.
8. What’s your dream car?
I wasn’t ever really sure of what car I wanted until I went looking at the lot and found the perfect car for me a few months back… So I guess my dream car is the one I own, which is a little, black Honda Fit.
9. What is your most used app on your phone?
Pinterest. I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m addicted. I would love to connect with you all on there so we can all obsess over this lovely little app together -you can find my account here, I’d love to follow you!
10. What does a date night look like for you?
I’m a single pringle, but I would love more simple things, like going for a picnic or watching movies at home… in pj’s… Maybe I’m lazy, but that just sounds the most appealing to me. 🙂
Questions for the Nominees:
1. Why did you start this blog?
2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
3. Who is a hero in your life?
4. What is your happiest memory?
5. If you could accomplish absolutely anything, what would it be?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
7. What is you favorite beauty product?
8. What is your favorite blog and why?
9. What is the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten?
10. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Thanks so much for reading!