Hey there, lovelies!
It’s a fact that buying new makeup goodies is one of the most fun things on the entire planet. However, if I bought Estée Lauder products every time I went on a beauty spree, I would be very, very broke. Thankfully, the drugstore is the perfect solution to that problem and I’ve discovered 5 great blushes that will save your wallet! These affordable products especially come in handy during this season of gift buying and money spending! I hope that this post might help you find a new drugstore treasure to try out in this bunch of blushes!
- NYX Powder Blush– I’m a huge fan of NYX since they are super affordable and I am always impressed by the quality! You really can’t beat the price of their amazing pressed powder blushes at only $4.99! This shade is s gorgeous matte pink. It is long-lasting and very pigmented. You have to have a light hand with this one, but the shade is super gorgeous as long as you don’t go too ham on it!
- Mivagirl Blush #05** – Unlike the previous blush, this one is baked and has a beautiful shimmer to it. I’m obsessed with this lighter pink shade! Even though it may seem like too bright of a pink, it actually adds a really natural looking glow. I use a light wash of this over my cheeks so it’s not too overpowering. The best part about the slight shimmer of this product is that it has a built in highlight! For just $3.99, this blush is a TOTAL steal! With Black Friday deals this weekend, this blush is practically going to be free! If you’d like to, you can even use my code: HANNH10 for 10% off. I can’t wait to try out more shades!
3. Maybelline Fit Me Blush 306 Deep Coral – Although I’ve heard a multitude of mixed feelings from others about Maybelline’s Fit Me blushes, I really like the formula. They are described as natural and sheer on the website, which they very much are. However, I really like natural cheek products since I’m not huge on super bright blushes. With this blush, I don’t have to worry about going overboard. It gives me a slight glow and coral tint to my cheeks, which I absolutely love! If you are into natural blushes, I strongly recommend giving this one a go!
4. Milani Baked Blush 02 Rose D’oro – This gorgeous rose gold blush is one of my favorites… even over high end products! It has the most beautiful gold shimmer and is the perfect rose/coral shade. Make sure you use a light hand with this one though, because let me tell you girl, it is PIG-MENT-ED. I can’t get over how much I love this shade and I recommend it to all you glowy rose blush lovers out there!
5. Covergirl 185 True Plum – Last, but definitely not least, we have Covergirl’s gorgeous plum blush. This blush is another natural option, but slightly more pigmented that Maybelline’s. It has the most natural and amazing glow. I constantly find myself reaching for this shade in the cooler months since I am drawn to plum shades this time of the year! This product adds just the right amount of color and I can’t get enough of it!
Thanks so much for reading! I hope that you have a very happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! >>Keep your eyes peeled for my giveaway starting this Black Friday!<< What are some of your favorite affordable blushes?