Hey there, my beautiful people!
Fall… my favorite time of year. The time where I get to put on beautiful autumn eyeshadows while dancing through the leaves with a pumpkin spice latte in hand. I may not actually be providing you with a delicious PSL today, but I am however going to be showing the eyeshadows that I just can’t get enough of during this season of pumpkins and coziness.
This post is a collaboration with the beautiful Valentina Sofía (does she not have the prettiest name ever?), who will be sharing her top lipsticks for the season! Her blog is amazing and you’ll definitely want to check it out! Since our collab will inform you about the best products for eyes and lips, you’ll be set for fall! 😉 I hope that you enjoy!
- Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Little Sinner – I am absolutely in love with these eyeshadows for fall. First off, they are SO pigmented and high quality. The colors are gorgeous. Just one swipe of these eyeshadows on your lids and BAM… They’ll be covered in gloriously pigmented fall spirit. Who doesn’t want that? While this palette is only available on Amazon and Ebay now, extremely close matches to these shades are available in Kat Von D’s Metal Crush Collection.
- Nars Soft Touch Eyeshadow Pencil in Corcovado – I love this eyeshadow pencil since it works perfectly as a base. It also gives me a really nice glow on it’s own, with just a slight bit of color. It’s perfect for those days where I just want a little sum’n sum’n on my eyes. It’s a very natural gold shade with a little shimmer to it.
- Benefit Cosmetic’s Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents – Again, as I just mentioned, I love eyeshadows that also function as bases. They make life so much easier (at least the eyelid-priming-portion of it, anyway). This copper shade screams fall. It never creases on me even though it is a cream. It’s super pigmented and also has some shimmer to it. I use this on it’s own or underneath other shadows to give them a warm, copper glow. It’s a really great base for MAC’s Amber Lights since it enhances the copper tone even more.
- bareMinerals Eyeshadow in True Gold – This eyeshadow is SO sparkly. If blinding everyone around you with the beauty of your disco ball eyelids is not your thing, this eyeshadow won’t be for you… but if it is, you definitely need this in your life. The warm gold shade is perfect for fall. It looks stunning on every skin tone and I highly recommend it! Everyone needs at least one shimmery gold shadow in their stash. It is a staple in my beauty collection -especially during this time of year!
- bareMinerals Eyeshadow in Bare Skin – Sometimes, in this season of cozy sweaters, you just need a nice purple shade. BareMinerals’ eyeshadow in Bare Skin is just that -it’s sparkly, it’s purple, it’s beautiful. The color is not overpowering; It has just that slight tint of color to it that really makes your eyes pop, but is still very wearable for everyday use. It has a beautiful shimmer to it as well.
Even though the bareMinerals eyeshadows do have some serious shimmer to them, they are not filled with those annoying chunks of glitter that fall all over your face as many sparkly eyeshadows do. There is nothing more annoying than glitter fallout! These stay in place, are extremely pigmented, and very long-wearing.
Thank you so much for reading! Make sure to check out Valentina’s post to read the lipstick edition! What are some of your favorite fall eyeshadows?
I’d love to connect with you on social media! :