I don’t know about you, but during the fall, I LOVE wearing warm, sparkly shadows to embrace the season. Amber Lights from MAC is a beautiful shade that does just that! Since I love it so much, I have based this fall-inspired eye look around it! This eyeshadow really brings out blue eyes, but also looks amazing on any eye color. I highly recommend picking it up if you’ve been on the lookout for an autumn eyeshadow! Let’s get into the tutorial!
- I applied Makeup Geek’s Peach Smoothie and Barcelona Beach to the crease of my eye. This doesn’t have to be exact; I like to blend these shades out a little through the lid with a big, fluffy blending brush. This will be the transition shade and make other shades easier to blend.
2. Time for the star of the show –Amber Lights from MAC. I applied this shade all over the lid. I really packed it on so that it was very opaque and sparkly!
3. I then blended Makeup Geek’s Cocoa Bear through the crease for a warm, cranberry look.
4. To make the eye a little smokier, I blended Cocoa Bear along the outer edge of the lower lash line.
5. Next, I blended Amber Lights in the middle of the lower lash line.
6. I then highlighted my brow bone and inner corner with Urban Decay’s Thirteen.
7. To give my eye more definition, I applied Urban Decay’s Bourbon Eyeliner to the lash line and smudged it out.
Voila! This look is super quick and easy to do! It’s perfect for this season and made me feel really festive and excited for fall!
I decided to pair this eye look with NARS’ Rikugien Satin Lip Pencil.
I hope that you enjoyed seeing this fall makeup look! Thank you so much for reading! Have you tried out MAC Amber Lights? Are there any other amazing fall makeup items you love that I need in my life?
I’d love to connect with you on social media! :