Hello, beautiful people:)
Today, I’ll be sharing with you a few things that really help me out when traveling and make my life so much easier! I hope that these tips help you out, too!
- Get samples of your favorite beauty products that are too big to travel with! I hate packing a huge foundation bottle into my bag, so I head into Sephora and ask for a sample of all of my necessities that won’t fit in my suitcase.
2. Keep all of your makeup essentials (concealer, mascara, and other main necessities) in a bag with you in your carryon just in case you need to fix up your makeup!
3. Wear all of your biggest clothing items onto the plane if you can. If you want to pack boots and a jacket with you, simply wear them during the flight to save tons of packing space!
4. Bring lots of intense moisturizers! Planes suck the moisture out of your skin, so make sure you pack night creams to apply either on the plane or once you reach your destination! Don’t forget the hand cream, too! My favorite moisturizing product for extra dry skin is Ultrabalm from Lush.
5. Use little bags or pill containers to pack jewelry. This keeps all those necklaces from getting tangled! I purchased these cute bags from Walmart for super cheap and they are great for this job!
6. Bring sanitizing and makeup wipes! These wipes are both going to be a necessity while traveling. You never know when you’ll need to wipe something up or clean off your hands! Makeup wipes come in handy when you need to refresh your skin or take off your makeup during a red-eye flight!
6. Pack your clothing in categorized ziploc bags; shirts in one bag, pants in another, etc. This will make it easier to find what you need and also take up less space since you can smoosh the air out of the bags before packing them. Bring extra for wet bathing suits, dirty clothes, or garbage!
Thanks so much for reading! What are your travel tips and tricks? I’d love to know!
You can find me on social media, too! (That counts as a social life, right?) :