Starting off with Reify’s questions:
1. Which celebrity can you identify yourself with the most?
I can identify myself most with Zoella. She doesn’t consider herself a celebrity, but I think she is well known enough to be classified as one… or at least a YouTube celebrity. 🙂 We are each introverts, who enjoy writing, beauty and fashion. I love her optimism, which I also try to have (though I don’t always succeed). 😉
2. What is your favourite season and why?
I really enjoy the Fall. I love the crisp air and the excitement for all of the upcoming holidays. Shopping to buy presents for people is one of my favorite things in the WHOLE WORLD. And I mean come on, Thanksgiving dinner alone is enough to make Fall anyone’s favorite season. 😉
- If you had to pick one nail polish to wear for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
I would pick Essie’s nail polish in Play Date, which is a beautiful purple color. I feel like it’s so versatile that it goes perfectly with every season.
4. If you found $100 lying on the street, what would you do with it?
I would probably keep the money, because if I asked around, chances are, people wouldn’t be honest about if it was actually theirs. BUT I would then make up for the recent selfishness of keeping the money by using it to buy gifts for others. 😉 Even if that wasn’t my original plan with the money, it’s probably what I would end up doing, because I just love buying things for people.
5. What do you like about blogging?
I really enjoy writing and I really enjoy beauty, so having a blog where I can do BOTH at the SAME TIME is amazing.
6. What is your favourite beverage?
I happen to be OBSESSED with iced tea. I drink it EVERY. DAY. And if I am ever out of it, I go through withdrawals
7. What was your biggest makeup mishap?
I used to go a little cray cray on the concealer when my acne was bad. It ended up looking even worse, because it was a caked up mess… :
8. What is your favourite book, movie and album?
My favorite book would have to be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, my favorite movie is The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, and my favorite album is Katy Perry’s album, Prism.
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years, I am hoping to be getting a degree in writing, while also, hopefully having published a book or two… and maybe even have started a YouTube channel! I also would like to be a piano teacher. Most of all, I hope that in five years, I am in a place where I can say that I tried (and am still trying) my best to go after all of my dreams
10. What are your favourite flowers?
I am obsessed with daisies. I think they are the cutest flowers on the planet
11. Which 3 adjectives describe you the best?
Determined, kind, and clever. (I thought about putting tired there, too, because no matter how much sleep I get, I always am;)
Now, for Melissa’s Questions:)
1. Do you have a favourite cosmetics brand?
My favorite cosmetics brand is Urban Decay. EVERYTHING THEY HAVE IS JUST SO PERFECT. 🙂
2. Winter or Summer ?
This is a really hard question for me, since I love Christmas SO. MUCH. but at the same time, I love not having school in the summer… But I think I’m gonna have to go with summer, since Christmas is pretty much the only fun thing in Winter.
3. Favourite thing to do in your spare time ?
Read and write. 🙂
4. Favourite Movie ?
Walter Mitty all the way!
5. When you’re not blogging, what do you get up to?
I dance and also play the piano. I sometimes will write stories, too.
6. Favourite animal?
Dogs. I am obsessed with them and I’m cuddling one of my own right now, actually. :3
7. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Hmmm… Probably Ansel Elgort.
8. Favourite flower?
Daisies:) Which is why I named one of my dogs Daisy, when I was five… I’ve loved daises for a LONG time:)
9. What do you regard as your weakness?
I always put other peoples’ feeling before mine and I end up pushing my own aside.
10. Spur of the moment or calculated and organised ?
Calculated and organized:)
11. Describe yourself in three words.
Caring, strong, and an extreme perfectionist.
Onto the Random Facts!
- I am the least competitive person you’ll ever meet, BUT if someone is really competitive and arrogant, I will do everything in my power to make them lose. Heehee
- Literally EVERYONE thinks I’m quiet, but actually, once you get to know me, I’m really not. I’m a pretty loud person.
- I have already had braces for two years and will most likely have them for two more… that’s FOUR. YEARS.
- I love coffee, but only when it’s cold.
- I have done pointe for three years. (the type of dancing, where you go up on your toesies)
- I really want to make a YouTube channel, but I think I’ll probably wait to start it for a few months.
- I don’t like bugs, but I don’t want to kill them either, so I’m always releasing them out of my house, after catching them in a plastic cup. (Oh, and I have a phobia of moths, so those are really hard for me to catch them without screaming and running away)
Onto the questions for my nominees!
- What is your favorite makeup product for the summer?
- What is one makeup product you could not live without?
- What is a goal you are working towards right now?
- What is something that you are proud of in yourself?
- If you were in a rush and could only put on ONE makeup product, what would it be?
- What made you want to start blogging?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What is a character trait that you admire in others?
- What is a song that can always make you happy, no matter what?
- What is your favorite kind of scent of perfume? (flowery, sweet, fresh, etc.)
- Where is your dream vacation?
Now, to announce the nominees for the Liebster Award! 😀
Alice, from Aliicegolding
Abigail, from Brooks Make-up
Jade, from jadeabbie
Lauren, from Birch Beauty
Amy, from Amybeaudotcom
Becky, from MakeupandFreckles
Rose, from Rose’s Dailies
Telma from Glammed Up Me
Jalysa, from BeautyWithTheBlogger
You can find the details and rules about the Liebster Awards –> HERE <–
Thank you all for reading! I love you guys!